From XFamily - Children of God
Revision as of 05:05, 2 August 2006 by Thorwald
- Ricky Rodriguez video — Prepared prior to his murder–suicide
- Life with Grandpa - the Mene Story — On life with David Berg — 2002-06-04
- Still Around — 2004-08-14
- No Regrets – Why I Left The Family — 2000
- All of These Things Moved Me — 2001
- Take the Money and Run — 2004-08-22
- A Few Replies — 2004-08-28
- My Relationship With Ricky Rodriguez — 2005-01-22
Editor's note: Rebuttals and other responses are archived under the article on James Penn
- 16. Part II – The 9/11 Tragedy and The Family — 2003
- 16. Part I – Family Care Foundation: A Front Group for The Family Cult — 2003
- 14. Children of God. Family of Love. The Family — 1999-01
- 13. I Almost Didn't Make It — 1998-03
- 12. No Real Changes in the "Children of God" Cult — 1997-08
- 11. More Madness from Mama Maria — 1997-02
- 10. Sex, Sin and Sacrilege! Zerby's Dirty Revelation — 1996-10
- 09. The Cult Killed Rick!
- Falsely Accused and Jailed in Argentina — Personal account of Claire Borowik's arrest and imprisonment in Argentina
- An Open Letter to The Family from Some of Your Children — Reaction to the villification of ex-members by Family leadership
- Heaven's Harlots — Book by Miriam Williams
- Let Our Children Go! — Excerpt from book by Ted Patrick and Tom Dulack
- Letter to Anonymous YAs and SGAs from Mama and Peter — Letter to and response from Family leaders Karen Zerby and Steven Kelly
- Merry's Story — By Merry Berg, detailing abuse she endured with grandfather David Berg and at Family communes
- My experience with Children of God/The Family
- Strange Fire: Inside the Camp — Excerpt from Strange Fire, unpublished manuscript by Mick Bysshe
- Watchman's Story — Article by Rick Dupuy
- Victims to Victors — The Journey to Wholeness for Two Former "Children of God" by David Hiebert
- Die Fäden zog ein Fremder (in German; "The threads of a stranger: Ten years with the Children of God and the long way out the door") — Book by Elisabeth Sutter; Brunnen-Verlag, Gießen, March 2004. ISBN 3765513369.
- Ich war bei den Kindern Gottes (in German; "I was with the Children of God") — Book by Una McManus and Charles Cooper; Marburg, 1981.
- Not For A Million Dollars — By Una McManus. ISBN 0914850547.
Pages in category "Testimony"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.