From XFamily - Children of God
- October — David Berg dies.
- Karen Zerby assumes full leadership of The Family.
- The Family encounters legal problems in Sweden.
 Press coverage
- Globe and Mail: Get ready to die, cult followers told — 1994-02-01
- The Age: Mediator appointed to settle Children Of God litigation — 1994-02-02
- The Age: A Case For Mediation — 1994-02-02
- Christianity Today: Accused ‘Family’ Members Released — 1994-03-07
- The Age: Family's leader sends top aide to secret talks — 1994-04-04
- The Age: Keeping it in the Family — 1994-04-29
- The Age: Secret Cabinet deal killed Family case — 1994-04-29
- Protagonistas de Mercedes: Nuevo golpe de la justicia Mercedina a la secta La Familia — 1994-08-08
- Protagonistas de Mercedes: Mas detalles sobre el golpe a la secta La Familia — 1994-08-15
- Daily Mail: Free the children from this evil cult — 1994-11-01
- The Scotsman: Sex cult said to be recuiting in Scotland — 1994-11-01
- Philadelphia Inquirer: Berg's Followers Say Death Report Won't Deter Them — 1994-11-26
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution: David Berg, founder of '60s `Jesus freaks,' dies in seclusion at 75 — 1994-11-26
 Television coverage
See also: Previous Year - 1990s - Next Year