Notable people (for a variety of reasons, including dealings with The Family or role played in the group's history) who have never been members of The Family are listed here. The one exception is Ted Patrick, originator of "deprogramming", who briefly infiltrated the group in order to gather information.
Academics and experts
- José María Baamonde
- James D. Chancellor
- Stephen A. Kent
- Lawrence Lilliston
- J. Gordon Melton
- Susan J. Palmer
- John Lincoln Brandt — Grandfather of David Berg
- Virginia Lee Brandt — Mother of David Berg
- Valorie Wells Davenport — Attorney and director of Activated Ministries
- Fred Jordan — Televangelist and significant influence on David Berg
- Don Lattin — San Francisco Chronicle Religion Writer
- Denise Wells Novotny — Attorney and Treasurer of Activated Ministries
- Ted Patrick — Originator of deprogramming
- Jeane Dixon — American Christian astrologer and psychic that David Berg wrote about
- Pandita Ramabai — A social reformer and activist in India that David Berg wrote about.
- "Brother Thomas" — Former supporter of The Family International in Houston, Texas and later enemy.
- "The Birthday Warning", by David Berg, 18 February 1973.
Pages in category "Non-Members"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.